“Great Donuts!”

Legendary Doughnuts
Ranked #2 of 17 Bakeries in Tacoma
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 10, 2014

A great selection of very tasty donuts, and the coffee was pretty good too. Staff was friendly and helpful. Lots of creative offerings to choose from (not just sprinkling some breakfast cereal on top a a donut and calling it a day). My favorite was the Bourbon Street donut (an old fashion covered in chocolate, with caramel and toasted nuts). I personally thought this place was better than Voodoo, but that's just me.

Defintely recommeded.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

This was one of my highlights on a very cold trip to Washington state in January. The doughnuts were so tasty, with so many different varieties. The tea was also very good but extremely hot when I got it so I had to wait for it to cool down a bit. The best of all the donuts was the croissant doughnut! This place was wonderful, I'm glad I got to experience eating here!

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Legendary Doughnuts blends good food with a great atmosphere. I prefer cake doughnuts ... And they do a great job at them. We probably go there at least once a month! Stop by an dry them out!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We recently visited Legendary Doughnuts' site in Tacoma and really enjoyed it. The doughnuts were very tasty and reasonably priced. There is quite a large selection to please even the most picky doughnut eater. They also have specialty doughnut cakes for parties, and we are ordering one for our next event.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

With that being said! Legendary Doughnuts taste great. They take pride in what they offer and if for some reason you don't see a particular doughnut available just ask and someone can generally pop into the back and put one together for you.
There are three "classes" of doughnuts : Amateur, Famous and Legendary and if you buy the Legendary Assortment be prepared to pick out four from each class.
There is also a nice selection of beverages to enjoy both hot and cold. They even have soy milk for those who prefer a non-dairy product.