“Surprisingly good pizza”

Round Table Pizza - South Tacoma
Ranked #167 of 774 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 22, 2013

In Tacoma for a biz trip and ordered papa johns my first night and round table my second. Papa J's is pretty much everywhere and I expected the decent quality that I got. Round Table really surprised me. Ordered delivery which did take over an hour and a half, but they warned me of this ahead if time which makes it alright. I ordered the supreme (forget the name) on original crust. Also had a side salad with ranch. The delivery guy brought plates, napkins, plasticware, cups, etc which was really convenient. The salad was super fresh and great quality. The pizza was a NY Style original hand tossed with delicious fresh ingredients. I ordered a medium and ate the whole thing! Well done guys!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

or...almost perfect. If the store had still been delivering when I got into town and was ready for food it would have been perfect.

Great staff, great food, good prices. The toppings were plentiful and the pie was done exactly right. So much so that I ate there twice over the weekend. And the second time, they were still delivering and came in about half the time I was quoted. Very good experience.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

They were closing and let us in to order late. Fast service and they let us have free drinks and gave us the best deal on Pizza!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Somebody suggested that our Meetup.com group should hold their monthly meeting at this place. I am glad we did. This location had 2 meeting rooms available - we took one and the other was also occupied - they are far enough apart that neither was a disturbance to the other. Plus, the sliding glass doors kept the noise out.
But here is the real news - the manager treated all of us as if we were great friends. I shared a "family portion" of lasagnia with my wife - it was sufficient for both of us adults. And it was very delicious! Everyone in our meeting who ordered food expressed their satisfaction on the selection they chose.
We will definitely be returning for more great Italian food on one of our lunch or dinner outings. The place is very family friendly.

1  Thank KindheartedSir

Been to Round Table Pizza - South Tacoma? Share your experiences!