“Fabulous breakfast when visiting back home.”

Dirty Oscar's Annex
Ranked #10 of 764 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I'm an innkeeper and prepare breakfast daily, so we get a little tired of eating breakfast. However, I've made two visits to Dirty Oscars when visiting my family and friends back home in Tacoma. Their menu is so eclectic, that's what makes it stand out. My first time there I had the elk hash which was excellent, this time I had the Northend omelet, with whole eggs instead of egg whites. It was very good, and probably one of the healthier items on the menu. My friend had the Dead Elvis french toast (great name!) which she enjoyed. It was pretty rich and probably very fattening, but certainly not something you'd eat every day. See you at Christmas Dirty Oscars!

Reviewed August 7, 2014

First time I have ever needed a DD for breakfast. Moonshine mimosas rock. Our service was super friendly and the food was excellent.

Please note that this is a bar, though, no kids allowed even for breakfast.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

You can't beat a place with great service, yummy food and unique drinks plus a military discount. I don't like gin, but the Bombasil was amazing! It's all about the depths of flavor from the basil. Try the candied bacon and the Parmesan tots. Perfect place for happy hour.

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

DOA delicious and fresh. What a terrific menu. Very difficult to decide what to do. The portions are great-could even easily split if you don't like leftovers. What I loved was the quality! Lovely surprises. Very progressive menu with intriguing items like elk hash, stuffed waffles, candied bacon? What? I am excited to go back and try other delicious items and the drink menu when I am not the driver. The service was great-thank yoy Matt.

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Brought my daughter here for her 21st birthday last month-they were slammed and we still got excellent service (thank you Carolyn) and the food was just as Guy Fieri described it - delicious. In June we had the candied bacon, elk sliders, parm tots and Tasso tacos - all were EXCELLENT! Tonight again, the service is top notch-thank you Carolyn and Steven. BTW Jack John is the most personable and friendly doorman I've ever come across. You must visit DOA when in T-town.