“Amazing breakfast, great service”

Dirty Oscar's Annex
Ranked #11 of 761 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed August 7, 2014

First time I have ever needed a DD for breakfast. Moonshine mimosas rock. Our service was super friendly and the food was excellent.

Please note that this is a bar, though, no kids allowed even for breakfast.

There are newer reviews for Dirty Oscar's Annex

Reviewed August 2, 2014

You can't beat a place with great service, yummy food and unique drinks plus a military discount. I don't like gin, but the Bombasil was amazing! It's all about the depths of flavor from the basil. Try the candied bacon and the Parmesan tots. Perfect place for happy hour.

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

DOA delicious and fresh. What a terrific menu. Very difficult to decide what to do. The portions are great-could even easily split if you don't like leftovers. What I loved was the quality! Lovely surprises. Very progressive menu with intriguing items like elk hash, stuffed waffles, candied bacon? What? I am excited to go back and try other delicious items and the drink menu when I am not the driver. The service was great-thank yoy Matt.

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Brought my daughter here for her 21st birthday last month-they were slammed and we still got excellent service (thank you Carolyn) and the food was just as Guy Fieri described it - delicious. In June we had the candied bacon, elk sliders, parm tots and Tasso tacos - all were EXCELLENT! Tonight again, the service is top notch-thank you Carolyn and Steven. BTW Jack John is the most personable and friendly doorman I've ever come across. You must visit DOA when in T-town.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

The Candied Bacon, Quinoa Balls and Parmesan Tots were great! I filled up on appetizers and was more than happy with my food. I absolutely add my resounding recommendation for Dirty Oscar's Annex.