“Greek fries to die for”

Ammar's Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #31 of 821 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2017

If you order nothing else, please get the Greek fries. I have been very happy with the meals I have had here. The menu is a little bit strange: moussaka, lasagna, red thai curry... But go with it, and know that if it wasn't good, it wouldn't be on the menu. Greek salad is very good. Calimari, is steaks instead of strips, which I think are better. Entrees are served with grilled veg and some rice (I have to admit, I am not wild about the rice dish). Atmosphere is lacking greatly, but the food is excellent. Service has always been very welcoming.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

Ammar does a great job with his menu, nice variety and well presented in a simple but effective location. He does fixed price limited selection meals when there are Tacoma Dome events - very nice way to grab a quick but good meal and a drink on the way to a concert.

Reviewed February 1, 2017

We saw this restaurant on TripAdvisor and always looking for a new place to eat off we headed. Kind of in a crazy location by the Tacoma dome. Lots of FREE parking. Menu is limited but something for everyone. I ordered the Falafel plate and my son ordered the Mediterranean Appetizer platter. The food arrived fast and boy did it look good. Giant portions for the price and very fresh. I will be back.

Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

I've been searching for a good Greek restaurant in Tacoma, and I'm happy to say my search is over. Not only was the food delicious and ambiance enjoyable, but my server bent over backwards to help me find foods that I could eat on a gluten-free diet.

Reviewed November 1, 2016

You will get great service with a smile. They want you to enjoy your meal! We had the Red Curry Chicken. It was sooo delicious!