“Great place to eat!”

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Tacoma, WA
“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

My friend and I have become regulars at Sizzler. She is a vegetarian, and Sizzler has a great salad bar, with lots of variety. Other than just standard salad stuff, they also have a make your own taco station, soups, and paghetti. Being a meat eater, I will often order a steak, chicken or ribs. All are very good. At the end of dinner, you can always help yourself to the sundae bar which has brownies, rice pudding, ice cream, and toppings!

• Visited March 2013

Lakewood, WA
“Just like I remembered, sigh”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

Not overly thrilled with this place. I hadn't been in forever, and some people really love it.. But it's overpriced for what you get and I get sick EVERY time I eat here. Blech.

Visited July 2012

Been to Sizzler? Share your experiences!