“Just a North Tacoma guy”

Joeseppi's Italian Ristorante
Ranked #48 of 748 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just a North Tacoma guy”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Priced like 4 star service of a 2 star...I order Chicken Marsala thinking it would be breast fillets but when my meal arrived 40 mins later it was chicken chunks on a bed of pasta...I think it might have had 1/2 of a fillet in total. My meal was cold.. I'm sorry but a $18 pate should be better then cold chucks of chicken...

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Deric B

Federal Way, Washington
“Good Food, Prompt Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

We went here with an old Restaurant.com coupon. It was 5 years old but they accepted it with a smile. We ate in the bar, it was cozy and is a little more attractive than the restaurant. I had the Seafood Fettucine, which was delicious. I had it with a salad and had the gorgonzola dressing, which was amazing! The breadstick was dry and bland (my only complaint). My friend had the chicken marsala and she said it was very good.

Service was prompt and waiter/manager was pleasant.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank cherimmhmm
Tacoma, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

I really like the owner who is usually the host, he is very warm and inviting, and shows a genuine interest in the guest.

Visited May 2014
Olympia
“All-Time Fave!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

After having made a reservation, the four of us met at Joeseppi's for dinner last evening. We were promptly recognized and seated. The ladies talked about how good everything smelled before we sat down. And, the wait staff is 100% great, first time, every time.

We ordered the Artichoke Dip for appetizer...fabulous! DD had the clam pasta dish, DM had the chicken piccata, R had the 5-Layered Lasagna and I had the Seafood Fettuccine. Everyone remarked about the large portion sizes and how wonderful everything tasted.

What a wonderful family atmosphere and place to enjoy each others company. That's why I hold lunch meetings there...You can't help but to be in a good mood with excellent food.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Townsend_Flash
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Nice folks, petrified veal”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

I really wanted to like this place, and yes, you get a ton of food, but it's just not that good. Four of us went to dinner on a Saturday night and were given good service from the minute we walked in. I had the veal at $19.95, which I don't have a problem with, but it was cooked beyond recognition. Dry, not enough sauce. Husband had the meatballs which were good but again, not enough sauce on the pasta so it was dry. All four of us left with a ton of leftovers, which was nice, but i would have rather had a higher quality meal with less food, then a large plate of mediocre food. Again, the staff was super and everyone was nice but not up to par on the food. On another note, the bar looked like a fun place to watch a game and order a drink.

• Visited March 2014