“Deliciously different”

The Hub
Ranked #94 of 774 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Your neighborhood pub, The Hub, quickly became a favorite hangout for the local business and residents in this north end neighborhood when it opened in April of 2008. Our signature thin crust, artisan style pizzas grew to be big hit and the Mediterranean flavor of the pastas, sandwiches and salads really hit the spot. A great area for adults to hang out in the front and then a separate dining area for families to gather make this a unique and comfy pub to hang out!
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Since moving to the Pacific Northwest from the Deep South my husband and I are learning to appreciate all the non chain restaurants this region has to offer as well as the aboundence of microbreweries. The Hub is an excellent example of this combination. Our meals were delicious and our server added to our enjoyment. My husband's microbrew hit the spot for him. So glad we found this restaurant. We also enjoyed our view of Puget Sound.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We visited The Hub on a lazy Saturday afternoon and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Our lunch started with a bowl of French onion soup for him, house salad for me followed by a piping hot, fresh pizza. The food was delicious, service hospitable and the drinks were refreshing.

We enjoyed the restaurant's eclectic and laid back vibe.

If we're in Tacoma in the future, I trust we'll visit The Hub, again.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

The Hub is always busy but we manage to find a spot in the bar for the Happy Hour. The price is just right for a quick dinner after work with a nice glass of beer or wine. The staff is always friendly and dependable

1  Thank TacomaTraveler2013
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Ate here with a group after a movie. As a cycling geek, I loved the old bikes hung around the restaurant. Typical brewpub atmosphere. Server was mediocre at best - zero personality.

I ordered papardelle pasta with spinach and salmon. Pasta was very Olive Garden - meaning very middle of the road generic. The true disappointment was the salmon, which was horrifically dry and overcooked. Reactions from others in the group were the same - food was just OK.

A disappointment, because it's a good location and cool atmosphere.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Great Happy hour prices and good food/beer. I liked the thin crust on the pizza. The atmosphere was cool with neat art on the walls. Located close to Wrights Park so it was a great place to stop and enjoy a beer.