“WOW!!”
Review of Tacoma Dome

Tacoma Dome
Ranked #23 of 82 things to do in Tacoma
More attraction details
Owner description: Concerts, sporting events and other activities are held at the Tacoma Dome.
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We have seen ice hockey in here, rock concert (jingle bell bash) and a home and garden show. Its amazing what they pack into it. Easy on and easy off access to it from highway. I think it could be update inside which is why I gave it an average.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Tacoma Dome is a tough place to park; however, the space is very versatile and you never know what venue is going to be at the Dome.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Lady Gaga....was, of course, amazing. I think that is what made me say anything good about the Tacoma Dome. Nah...JK. The concert was great and no matter where we were, she sounded and looked perfect! I would go to a concert there anytime!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

The Dome is a recognizable landmark - driving along i-5 you know you are in Tacoma! But - alas! The structure looks dated. Inside it is vast and gloomy. You could put an avarage-sized airfield inside that dome. But - good for big events and concerts!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

The acoustics aren't the best, but I haven't found too many places that are great. I've been there on a number of occasions and the staff has been great.