“Parking is scarce but Venues are great”
Review of Tacoma Dome

Tacoma Dome
Ranked #23 of 82 things to do in Tacoma
More attraction details
Owner description: Concerts, sporting events and other activities are held at the Tacoma Dome.
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Tacoma Dome is a tough place to park; however, the space is very versatile and you never know what venue is going to be at the Dome.

All reviews
"garage"
"entry"
"seattle"

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Lady Gaga....was, of course, amazing. I think that is what made me say anything good about the Tacoma Dome. Nah...JK. The concert was great and no matter where we were, she sounded and looked perfect! I would go to a concert there anytime!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

The Dome is a recognizable landmark - driving along i-5 you know you are in Tacoma! But - alas! The structure looks dated. Inside it is vast and gloomy. You could put an avarage-sized airfield inside that dome. But - good for big events and concerts!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

The acoustics aren't the best, but I haven't found too many places that are great. I've been there on a number of occasions and the staff has been great.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I can't go back, no matter who they have in concert. We drove past the entrance and asked the street flagger where Handicapped Parking was. He told us specifically and we passed up several entrepreneurial folks offering $50 parking. After over an hour in traffic crawl to get around the building, we reached the spot we had been directed to, and the guy sez $25 please. Where's the disabled section? we ask. There isn't one. Park anywhere you can find, and if you can't find anything, make your way back here and we'll refund your money. We had to park for $25 and walk about 3/4 mile. I was being half carried by the time we made it inside. NOT COOL, DOME.

Been to Tacoma Dome? Share your experiences!