“Emerald Queen Casino.”

Emerald Queen Casino
Ranked #32 of 82 things to do in Tacoma
More attraction details
Owner description: Riverboat casino, operated by the Puyallup Indian Tribe, offers Vegas-style gaming, live entertainment and professional boxing.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Much like any other casino as far as the gaming goes. However the older of the two casino's is just that....old and way to smokey for me.
The newer one, in Fife, is partially converted from a former large motor inn. It has nice newer additions, but the older part of the total casino has low ceilings and again is really smokey most of the time. The parking structures are good for inside parking. Their buffet is well done.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I use to go to EQC all the time in my time going there have never won anything worth talking about there machines seem to be set on tilt! So if you go plan on losing to them! They always send me these mailer show people that have won 12000 and up! Some of the games there just getting I've played two years ago in Oregon. There machine are old compared to machine I've played in Oregon with group bonuses! Save your money and go else where if you want to have a good time and win!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Being a tribal casino smoking is allowed. To get to the non-smoking area you have to go completely through all the smoking areas.

Table limits were high on the weekend.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

We enjoyed our brief time here - they have a nice non-smoking area (no table games going at the time of our visit and very few people here in NS - smoking area packed, of course). Buffet was well worth the trip - excellent presentation, flavor, and value. Lost a few $$$, but that's OK.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I didn't know that we would be followed and harrassed from security and Rita from card services once my husband and I had on $1,288 on a slot machine. We decided to go up to our room. We were followed. After our 2 hours were up for our free dinner we went to Card Services where Rita was working. She remembered us. She then told us that we couldn't get the free dinner volchers because she had security follow us. And she knew that we didn't play our winnings for the whole 2 hours....it was a bad deal. I was very angry. We stayed the night ate somewhere else and vowed to never return to that casino again. And we haven't.

3  Thank Janelle H