We loved everything about this hotel! We stayed in a Jacuzzi room and were able to relax in the Jacuzzi and enjoy the view of Puget Sound. The staff was very friendly, courteous, and helpful. The breakfasts were delicious and a variety of items were served. The hotel is within walking distance of several good restaurants. There were always people out walking and jogging on the wide sidewalk on Ruston. The pier by the hotel was frequented by locals who were crabbing. There was definitely a community atmosphere. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Tacoma's Old Town community is the Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma Waterfront, Tacoma's only waterfront hotel. Our hotel is conveniently located just two miles north of downtown Tacoma's amazing museum district, and is only 10 minutes from Tacoma Dome & Convention Center. All the hotel guestrooms have waterfront views with 55" flat screen TVs and include complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, microwaves, and refrigerators. A complimentary Silver Cloud Breakfast is provided in addition to our fitness and business centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma Hotel Tacoma
- Silver Cloud Hotel Tacoma
- Silver Cloud Tacoma