My recent weekend stay at the Silver Cloud Inn far exceeded my expectations. Checking in early on Friday, the very pleasant and professional manager accommodated my early check in with no hassle. I found my room (King room with fireplace, huge flatscreen TV) to be a cozy delight. The views are amazing, both at sunrise and sunset. I was pleasantly surprised with array of items served at the complimentary breakfast in the morning. Having to do some business during my stay, I was thrilled with the high speed internet and did not experience any problems. The Inn's location was fantastic- a short walk to many restaurants, the local Starbucks and several piers for great photo ops. I would absolutely recommend this Inn to anyone traveling to the Tacoma area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Tacoma's Old Town community is the Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma Waterfront, Tacoma's only waterfront hotel. Our hotel is conveniently located just two miles north of downtown Tacoma's amazing museum district, and is only 10 minutes from Tacoma Dome & Convention Center. All the hotel guestrooms have waterfront views with 55" flat screen TVs and include complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, microwaves, and refrigerators. A complimentary Silver Cloud Breakfast is provided in addition to our fitness and business centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma Hotel Tacoma
- Silver Cloud Hotel Tacoma
- Silver Cloud Tacoma