I actually selected this place based on reviews on TripAdvisor. I enjoyed my stay there, and only wish I could have enjoyed more time at this hotel.
The front desk staff were friendly and helpful, and made recommendations on dining establishments within walking distance when I asked (their recommendation was indeed good).
I was in a king-sized suite overlooking the water. The room was clean, the bed comfortable, and the view was lovely. The jacuzzi in the room was a nice addition, to help unwind from the neck tension that one encounters after a flight across the continent. The complimentary breakfast was good, with ample seating and newspapers provided for convenience.
I sincerely hope for an opportunity to return here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Tacoma's Old Town community is the Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma Waterfront, Tacoma's only waterfront hotel. Our hotel is conveniently located just two miles north of downtown Tacoma's amazing museum district, and is only 10 minutes from Tacoma Dome & Convention Center. All the hotel guestrooms have waterfront views with 55" flat screen TVs and include complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, microwaves, and refrigerators. A complimentary Silver Cloud Breakfast is provided in addition to our fitness and business centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma Hotel Tacoma
- Silver Cloud Hotel Tacoma
- Silver Cloud Tacoma