We reserved a room at this beautiful hotel for just one night while we were in town for a concert at the EQC. When I made the reservation on their website we requested an early check-in. We arrived in Tacoma around 12:30 and our room was ready and waiting for us. This hotel promises a "water view" from all rooms and we were not disappointed. Right when we stepped into the room the view was breathtaking. The room was very nicely furnished and very clean without smelling like bleach or other cleaners. There was a small kitchenette and a nice bathroom as well. All in all we were very pleased with the room. Another bonus was that all windows in the room cranked open to allow us to smell and feel the water below. The rooms are very well insulated and very quiet. This hotel is directly across the street from railroad tracks and as long as the windows were shut you could hardly notice as trains went by. That was the one and only complaint that we had-we like to sleep with windows cracked and we were happy to have that option at this hotel right up until about 2 am when a train went flying by sounding its horn for miles... it about blew my husband out of the bed! As long as you keep the windows shut you'll be fine. This hotel is also right next to a beautiful walking, biking trail and is surrounded by a wonderful pier with easy access. One other thing to note: this hotel does not have a pool or hot tub. They do offer free washer and dryer and a small exercise room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Tacoma's Old Town community is the Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma Waterfront, Tacoma's only waterfront hotel. Our hotel is conveniently located just two miles north of downtown Tacoma's amazing museum district, and is only 10 minutes from Tacoma Dome & Convention Center. All the hotel guestrooms have waterfront views with 55" flat screen TVs and include complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, microwaves, and refrigerators. A complimentary Silver Cloud Breakfast is provided in addition to our fitness and business centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma Hotel Tacoma
- Silver Cloud Hotel Tacoma
- Silver Cloud Tacoma