We had an unexpected layover in Tacoma and needed a place to stay. A local suggested Silver Cloud and glad we took them up on the suggestion. We were wrapping up an extended visit in the wilds of WA and had to unwind and repack everything. Silver Cloud offered a wonderful reprieve. Quiet/ comfortable rooms (even with a wedding party) and we even had the chance to do a load of laundry at the on-site laundry room. Breakfast buffet was plentiful and enjoyed a brief walk along the waterfront. Only "issue" is the cramped covered parking area-larger vehicles need to "squeeze" in a bit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Tacoma's Old Town community is the Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma Waterfront, Tacoma's only waterfront hotel. Our hotel is conveniently located just two miles north of downtown Tacoma's amazing museum district, and is only 10 minutes from Tacoma Dome & Convention Center. All the hotel guestrooms have waterfront views with 55" flat screen TVs and include complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, microwaves, and refrigerators. A complimentary Silver Cloud Breakfast is provided in addition to our fitness and business centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma Hotel Tacoma
- Silver Cloud Hotel Tacoma
- Silver Cloud Tacoma