“So many options!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had excellent service. The menu was so varied that it took us quite a while to decide on meals. Great experience.

There are newer reviews for BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse

Reviewed November 25, 2013

This restaurant never disappoints. We go for happy hour, dinner and lunch. No matter what I've tried there, it's always delicious. The service is friendly and very attentive. The wait time at dinner on the weekends is terrible, but there's usually seating in the bar area. We love that they have gluten free pizza and other gluten free options, like their famous pizookie. We've never been disappointed with this restaurant.

1  Thank RedAgue
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in on a Thursday evening for a quick bite. Parking is a nightmare and there is always a wait for a table. When we finally got seated we had excellent service from our waiter Jason. Dinner was tasty and filling. We selected a 2 person 3 course special and were not disappointed. Be patient, call ahead and give it a go!

1  Thank Surfpinky
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Pleasant restaurant at the Tacoma Mall, nice atmosphere and good for groups. Server was OK with separate checks for our large group. Food is average.

1  Thank Grammy2m
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Food and service was good. Why did i have to pay $6 more for the same dish on a sat ? They dont offer the lunch menu on the week ends. ??? Dont like being ripped off. Makes no sense to me.

Been to BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse? Share your experiences!