“Simply amazing and satisfying every time I go”

Paya Thai Fish & Chips
Ranked #86 of 757 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Tacoma, Washington
“Simply amazing and satisfying every time I go”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I feel this "food court" establishment treats their customers better than any restaurant I've been. Very friendly, courteous, sociable, and very accommodating. And the food...omg, great portions and so delicious. For the fried foods, they use soy oil, so no trans fats. A typical meal ranges from $9-$12...but you get so much food. I'm a big eater, and I even get full. Check it out....and lets keep great businesses like this in business.

Note, this is a food court, so the seating is shared with many others. So don't ding them on seating, etc.

• Visited March 2012
3 Thank XplorerMike

Olympia, Washington, United States
“A+ Service!”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I eat out at least three times a week & this is the best service I have ever had!. Two guys were very friendly & attentive our entire meal. I didn't know this was at a food court, so I was a little nervous going in. I got three large pieces of fish & chips for less then $10. The food was hot & tasty. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a casual environment & is hungry for seafood.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank Janet S
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Delicious quality food and warm friendly service”
Reviewed December 2, 2011

There was this bald guy name Tom who greeted me warmly and served the best quality Ceasar Salad.

JFM:)

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank Joseph M
Puyallup, Washington
“It's simply the best”
Reviewed November 4, 2011

My wife and I travel alot and have sought out fish and chip eateries wherever we went. By far the best F & C has been here. You are missing out on some great food if you have not tried Paya Thai in Tacoma.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank Jay C
“Truely the best Fish and Chips around”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

As it's in the Freighthouse Square you have to work around that schedule (closes at 7 pm) however the truely have great fish and chips. You can have all the trimmings or you can have a big green salad with your fish. Fresh and cooked to perfection. Friendly staff and affordible prices.

• Visited August 2011