“Nice business lunch....”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Sumner, Washington
“Nice business lunch....”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Good place for a business meeting/group. The food, as always, was wonderful. You won't get out of there in under an hour so take your time and enjoy a few courses. Unlike full entree lunches, if you order a salad, you won't have leftovers. Everyone I was with took home extras...the salads are a little on the small side but very good and fresh. I enjoyed the Thai Seafood Salad...

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“honey glazes walnut prawns!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

What an incredible meal! The best Thai food ever! A beautiful restaurant, dramatic and exotic entrees, notable appetizers. The highlight of our Washington trip. the service did not live up to the food, but the food was so good it did not matter.

• Visited September 2013
“Lovely, delicious, romantic anniversary dinner”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We were traveling for work during our anniversary and wanted to eat somewhere special. We are vegan and this restaurant had excellent options. We ordered a delicious appetizer of empanadas, shared a seafood curry and got a dessert all for 50 dollars. The food was incredible and the atmosphere was spectacular!!! It was perfect. We didn't drink so add 20 to that if you plan on getting a drink with dinner. There's a gorgeous fountain and private seating!

Winsted, Connecticut
“Loved this place”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

If you like Asian food this is the place to go in Tacoma. My wife and I ordered the spring rolls and the crispy fish and it was delicious. Our waitress was delightful and surprised us with a complimentary gelato dessert – wonderful! The atmosphere was very friendly and we had a great time chatting it up with the folks at nearby tables. They were all locals who spoke of coming there all the time.

• Visited September 2013
ENUMCLAW, WA
“The manager(?) kept staring at us...”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

My husband and I had dinner last night at this restaurant for the first time. Our waitress was nice and attentive. About half way through our meal someone I would assume was the manager kept staring at us, and telling other servers to try and clear our plates away. Yes, they were busy but we had a reservation. I don't feel we were taking abnormally long to eat either. I was very disappointed in her behavior towards us and other diners around us. I am a business owner so I can relate to trying to accommodate everyone. It can be difficult at times. What I cannot understand is making your customers feel uncomfortable and awkward. Needless to say we probably won't be back.

3 Thank LAURASRUBESLIPERS