“Outstanding Asian Food”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Tacoma, Washington
“Outstanding Asian Food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I took my wife and children here for my wife's birthday. The food was great. Huge portions and the food was hot and fresh. The service was outstanding. It was a very busy Friday evening, but our waitress was prompt with the drinks, appetizers and main course. I went there for lunch last year and had a similar good experience.

• Visited December 2012

Seattle, Washington
“Favorite restaurant!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I have eaten here many times and I love it. It is one of my favorite restaurants. The food is delicious and the decor is beautiful. Ly and Russel, the owners, are really nice and extremely helpful. If you have any food allergies or preferences, they are happy to accommodate. They have a blend of Caribbean food and Thai food, and all of it tastes great. I have yet to try a dish that I didn't like. Also, the drinks taste great too, especially the lychee martini!
I recommend not getting a seat by the pond, although it's beautiful, because the way it's set up, there's no seat-back.

• Visited October 2012
Sparks, Nevada
“Fun decor, juicy menu”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Our service was a little off in the beginning and it was a cast of several waiters, we had come for lunch just as they opened. Diners who came in after us received their tea before we did. Teapots were charming, but our tea was cold.
Lunch was very tasty and served more quickly. Prices were a bit steep.
Our table was very small, but had a view out the window.
I did have a racing pulse after the meal and wondered if they used MSG...
Loved the beautiful environment. We may return to check out the lounge and happy hour

• Visited November 2012
Lake Tapps
“Good Thai Food”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My wife are big fans of their spring rolls. We like their other food offerings, but the spring rolls are our favorite

Visited July 2012
“Favorite spot downtown”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great spot for lunch. Food is delicious and they are prherty efficient for the business lunch crowd. Love that they have rice options such as the red rice. Dood is great but major complaint is that it is not spicy even if you order a 5 star. Otherwise, great quality and always consistent!