“Adriatic Grill-Great Food, Convenient Location”

Adriatic Grill - Italian Cuisine & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Adriatic Grill - Italian Cuisine & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 760 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 38th St.
Puyallup, Washington
“Adriatic Grill-Great Food, Convenient Location”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Adriatic Grill has great Italian, Mediterranean food- a bit pricey for the atmosphere IMO but it depends on whats most important to your dining pleasure. It's kind of cold and cafeteria-ish with paper tablecloths. But its close to the Tacoma Mall and a great place to meet after a long day of shopping, and right off of I-5.
We always get the Flatbread Cambozola with blue cheese and roasted garlic to share- it's amazing and plentiful-ask for extra cheese to take home with the leftovers!The mozzarella balls in marinara are also a hit with us.
My favorite meal is probably the Roasted Chicken Canneloni with a creamy multi-cheese sauce and pinenuts!!
If you're in the area and need an Italian fix give it a try!

• Visited April 2013

“Balsamic BBQ pork chop”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Great service. Cordial hostess. I ordered the pork chop. It was accompanied by a corn risotta. It was topped off with an onion ring. All three items were delicious! The serving was generous.

• Visited June 2013
Lower Bavaria, Germany
“Delicious Seafood Pasta!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Although I have not tried the whole menu my wife and I were impressed by the Seafood Spaghettini. It was a delightful surprise. A little dissappointed in the Italian Soda but overall we give this place 4 stars and will definitely be coming back. Also they offer a very good military discount, best around the Tacoma area.

• Visited March 2013
Port Hadlock, Washington
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We were shopping in the area and dropped into the Adriatic on the recommendation of a sales person. Had no great expectations but we were pelased to encounter a pleasant interior even though the building exterior was not that inviting. While the prices for the specials and for drinks were a bit steep (we paid $46 plus tip for two meals, a pop and an iced tea) the food was spectacular and unique. The waiter, Ted, was helpful and attentive and the service was not too slow-not too fast. Anne had a salad topped with large pieces of medium rare steak and the bite I had was excellent. I on the other hand ordered a Mediterranean dish called Papardelle with Prawns and Sausage. This was the meal that really told me this is a special place. There were quite a few good size prawns in the dish and quartered slices of a sausage that had some fennel flavor. These were served with broad noodles (papardelle?) in a dark meat gravy. What set this meal apart, though, were the herbs and spices that I could not begin to count or identify. This dish reminded me a little of the best of the offerings we ate last year in Turkey. There was enough of the food that I took half home and had it for lunch yesterday. It was every bit as good as the memory of the lunch at the Adriatic. When we returned to our home, which is a two hour drive over bridges, ferries and such, I discovered I'd left my credit card somewhere. I called the Adriatic and was told they had it in their office and would send it the next day to the address I supplied. It arrived today and came with an extremely nice letter on the restaurant letterhead signed by the Administrative Assistant, Randy. I'd say that the Adriatic really has its act together. The service we received was above and beyond the call of duty and the food was delectable.

• Visited May 2013
Irvine, California
“Good food, reasonably priced”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Stopped here for a late lunch on a Saturday afternoon. We had to wait for a table which was a bit strange as we were shown to an empty room - but the food was good and reasonably priced. It describes itself as Italian, but several of the menu items had a distinctly middle eastern influence - such as lamb meatballs with coriander and mint and the chicken skewers with yogurt sauce - delicious though! Would highly recommend.

• Visited May 2013