“Balsamic BBQ pork chop”

Adriatic Grill - Italian Cuisine & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Adriatic Grill - Italian Cuisine & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 770 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 38th St.
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Great service. Cordial hostess. I ordered the pork chop. It was accompanied by a corn risotta. It was topped off with an onion ring. All three items were delicious! The serving was generous.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Although I have not tried the whole menu my wife and I were impressed by the Seafood Spaghettini. It was a delightful surprise. A little dissappointed in the Italian Soda but overall we give this place 4 stars and will definitely be coming back. Also they offer a very good military discount, best around the Tacoma area.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We were shopping in the area and dropped into the Adriatic on the recommendation of a sales person. Had no great expectations but we were pelased to encounter a pleasant interior even though the building exterior was not that inviting. While the prices for the specials and for drinks were a bit steep (we paid $46 plus tip for two meals, a pop and an iced tea) the food was spectacular and unique. The waiter, Ted, was helpful and attentive and the service was not too slow-not too fast. Anne had a salad topped with large pieces of medium rare steak and the bite I had was excellent. I on the other hand ordered a Mediterranean dish called Papardelle with Prawns and Sausage. This was the meal that really told me this is a special place. There were quite a few good size prawns in the dish and quartered slices of a sausage that had some fennel flavor. These were served with broad noodles (papardelle?) in a dark meat gravy. What set this meal apart, though, were the herbs and spices that I could not begin to count or identify. This dish reminded me a little of the best of the offerings we ate last year in Turkey. There was enough of the food that I took half home and had it for lunch yesterday. It was every bit as good as the memory of the lunch at the Adriatic. When we returned to our home, which is a two hour drive over bridges, ferries and such, I discovered I'd left my credit card somewhere. I called the Adriatic and was told they had it in their office and would send it the next day to the address I supplied. It arrived today and came with an extremely nice letter on the restaurant letterhead signed by the Administrative Assistant, Randy. I'd say that the Adriatic really has its act together. The service we received was above and beyond the call of duty and the food was delectable.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Stopped here for a late lunch on a Saturday afternoon. We had to wait for a table which was a bit strange as we were shown to an empty room - but the food was good and reasonably priced. It describes itself as Italian, but several of the menu items had a distinctly middle eastern influence - such as lamb meatballs with coriander and mint and the chicken skewers with yogurt sauce - delicious though! Would highly recommend.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Best food and fantastic service. A truly great night out and still perfect for turning a regular night out into an event to remember!