All reviews room was clean the beds were extremely comfortable indoor pool sink area hotel is located breakfast was included stay there again waffle maker wi fi yogurt freeway laundry hairdryer hallway gal seattle
Reviewed May 18, 2018

Normally, not my first choice for an overnight stay, but I wanted a little bit of a break from reality. I spent the afternoon in Seattle and went to a few clubs and knew I would never make it back to Eugene, OR, so I stayed at the Comfort Inn Tacoma-Seattle. It was a great price for the stay and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Comfort I, Front desk at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2018

Thank You very much for taking the time to let fellow travelers know about your stay. Please do not hesitate to stay with us again the next time your up in the Seattle Tacoma area. We will definitely make sure your needs are met and you are comfortable at a affordable price!

Safe Travels,

Rebecca C.
Front Desk
Comfort Inn tacoma

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Sadly, this review comes before ever even staying at this hotel! What a poor representation of Choice Hotels International!! From Sandra & Nicole at the front desk to Ebony the general manager - I have never seen such unprofessional, unfriendly, poor customer service.
Employees refused to give their names, to tell you who the manager is or to even answer questions regarding what their cancellation policy is and when you continue to ask, they hang up on you. When asked to have a manager return my call - my request was screened and I was told that the manager refuses to communicate with me. In my 30 years of being in the hospitality industry, this was probably the most unprofessional communication I have ever had. Not only will I never stay at this property, I will certainly share my poor experience with anyone willing to listen. Let’s not forget you are in the HOSPITALITY industry guys - you cannot treat your customers this way and continue to stay in business!!! You are NOT the only hotel in Tacoma - there are plenty of others that would appreciate the business. Wake up!!!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Comfort I, Comfort Inn Tacoma at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

We do apologize that the professional manner in which we take our guests personal information seriously bothered you in a way to leave a review on our page. While you continued to call our front desk staff stating you were also a manager of a hotel in Oregon trying to find out information regarding another guests reservation we decided the best course of action was to not be discussing anything with you because as you can see a result you left an inaccurate review of our staff. We do see your location states your actually here with us in Washington State and this is an exact reason as to why we do not discuss other guests personal business. If we had believed you were a manager of a hotel in Oregon and started spitting out his information this situation would have ended up a lot worse. Thankfully our front desk staff is trained to bypass these types of situations due to us not actually knowing who is on the other end of the phone. Hopefully in the future you will reconsider leaving such reviews if you haven't actually stayed in this facility nor booked a room here.

Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

If you need a decent hotel right off the highway in Tacoma then this is a good option. The rooms are a standard clean, comfortable and well appointed. The hotel offers a fitness room, pool and free breakfast.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank TheDude2403
Comfort I, other at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2018

Thank you very much for having chosen us for your stay in Tacoma -Seattle , and for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers.
We are glad to hear that the room was clean and cozy. Hope you were able to take advantage of our Heated Pool and Great Breakfast. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit this way.

Happy Travels,

Rebecca
Front Desk
Seattle- Tacoma comfort Inn

Reviewed December 25, 2017

I recently spent the Christmas holiday visiting my son in Lakewood. I booked a room for us for 3 days at the Comfort Inn in Tacoma. In the past I have stayed at other Hotels which were a great deal more pricey. I was so pleasantly impressed with the quality of the Hotel. From the greeting when we arrived and how friendly the staff was. Nicole at the desk was so wonderful as she treated us as we were long lost friends. I was quickly checked in and my son and I went to our room which Nicole said I will put you on the top floor as it's the most quiet. I was so impressed. Once in the room I was greeted by the smell of cleanliness. It was amazing. The room was perfect. The beds were the most comfortable beds I have had to sleep on other than mine at home. I had the most amazing nights sleep. I wanted to extend my trip longer but I do have to go home after the holidays. The breakfast was wonderful. For my trips to Tacoma area from now on the Comfort Inn will be my only place I will stay as I have stayed in many of the area's hotels and this by far exceeds any of them as far as cleanliness and comfort and friendliness goes. Thank you Nicole and the other's who made our stay very happy.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Comfort I, Front Desk at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are glad to hear that your stay was a pleasant one. Happy that Nicole took care of your needs and made you feel right at home. ONyou next visit hope your able to take a dip in the heated pool after a nice hot/ cold breakfast. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Sincerely and Happy Holidays,

Rebecca
Front desk

Reviewed November 6, 2017

THE BEST OF THE BEST

We recently stayed at the Comfort Inn in Tacoma and it has to be the best place in Tacoma to stay. The rate was very good but we couldn’t have chosen a better place at any price. We have a couple of special needs and Ebony and staff were extremely accommodating making our stay especially pleasant.

We had a standard room with two queen beds on the main floor near the pool and entry. The housekeepers kept the room very clean and it was spacious with a larger than average refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, table and chairs and a big screen TV which had a wide variety of stations to select from. The beds were extremely comfortable with soft sheets and comforters and two soft and two firm pillows provided for each bed. The towels were fluffy, soft and very absorbent and there was plenty of hot water for our baths and showers. The room was very quiet with no street noise and no overhead flight noise from the nearby airbase. We heard nothing from the neighbors, hallway or rooms above us in the 5 days we were there. The indoor pool was very clean and wasn’t even noisy with screaming kids over the weekend. The facility had to be heavily insulated for sound and warmth as the room maintained an even comfortable temperature day and night. There was a safe in the closet to use as needed, luggage carts, self serve laundry and an ice machine across from the pool. Coffee was available in the dining area 24/7 along with a computer work station in the lobby. Stairs and an elevator were located near the front desk and were available to access the second and third floors. Wi-fi was also available in the room. The hot breakfast had a better variety than we expected and the tables were constantly kept clean and the chairs realigned to the tables inviting you like you would expect in a restaurant. Constant attention in keeping the food and coffee filled and hot and ready for the next guests coming into the eating area kept the attendant busy. Every time you passed an employee they each greeted you like they were glad to see you. We weren’t there in the afternoon every afternoon but when we were the aroma of warm cookies greeted us as we walked through the lobby. They didn’t miss a thing and we couldn’t have had a better place to stay. Thank you Ebony and staff for a delightful place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Comfort I, Night Audit at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Kind regards,