$108
HIExpress.com
Shilo Inns Tacoma(Tacoma)(Great Value!)
$104
$119
$169
  • Pool
$179
All reviewsroom was cleanthe beds were extremely comfortableindoor poolsink areahotel is locatedbreakfast was includedstay there againwaffle makerwi fiyogurtfreewaylaundryhairdryerhallwaygalseattle
Reviewed September 11, 2017

The Tacoma Comfort Inn pretty well filled my bill. My room was clean and the window opened so that I could air out the slight bleach smell. Everything in the room worked well (expect that bathroom fan was very noisy). The hot chocolate chip cookies in the evening were a good touch.
This hotel is located along the freeway in a lower income area of Tacoma. In the immediate area are several chain hotels and I had no problems with vandalism or outside noise. The hotel had the typical Choicehotel fare for breakfast which I find very satisfactory. They even had twinkie for nostalgia at breakfast. Sadly, the twinkie was not nearly as good as I remembered a kid. Note: they have several much healthier options for breakfast.
I would like to rate this hotel as 4.5*. But the rate is good for the Northwest Washington area. I find the prices of hotels in this area to be extremely high. I searched several websites, and prices for everything I examined was inordinately expensive. Overall this turned out to be a good option.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Comfort I, desk/ Audit at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our staff very much appreciated your wonderful feedback. The neighborhood doesn't reflect our hotel or the staff that works here. We take a great deal of pride in our hotel and in trying to make it the best in the area. Were happy that your overall stay was good and hope that you are able to stay with us in the near future and enjoy more of the fresh hot cookies in the evening.

Kind Regards,
Front desk
Comfort Inn Tacoma

Reviewed August 30, 2017

The hotel was very nice. The desk clerk was welcoming and let us get our room early.
The pool was nice. The room very comfortable. The breakfast delicious. The staff were very professional and helpful. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Book as early as you can. This is a popular area. We had a 1st floor room and it was easy to get to the parking lot in the back.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Comfort I, front desk at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay while here in Tacoma. We appreciate your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you back in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Rebecca C.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

The room was clean and comfortable. Essentially no complaints except for the parking. During my stay, there was a nightly scramble for parking. There was a billing error that was corrected, but required some discussion and time. All and all, the stay was very good and I would stay there again if the price is reasonable. The area is not as bad as some reviews had me imagining it would be.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Comfort I, front desk at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Thank you for taking your time to review our property! Pleased to hear we were able to assist you and your concerns. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again.

Have a fun and safe summer,

Rebecca C.
Comfort Inn
253-538-6981

Reviewed August 8, 2017

When you stay at a Comfort Inn, its like going to McDonalds. You know your not at the Ritz, but you know that consistently it will be an OK hotel room. That being said, our room was clean, the staff was nice, and breakfast was good. Perfect for an over night and a decent price.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Comfort I, Front desk agent at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

Happy to hear that the rooms very clean, Staff was pleasant, and you had a good breakfast while staying here. We do take pride in our work and hope that it shows throughout the property. Next time you're in town we would enjoy your company once more.

Have a great Summer,

Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

We needed a place to get some decent rest while returning from Seattle to Portland, and this hotel was just fine. It was clean, quiet and comfortable. Situated near the freeway with fast food restaurants and other hotels, it's not exactly a destination resort or hotel, but it served its purpose fine and was less expensive than comprobable hotels in nearby cities. The breakfast was included in the price, and while it was nothing special it kept us from having to find a restaurant for breakfast.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Comfort I, Front desk at Comfort Inn Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our staff very much appreciated your wonderful review. We take a great deal of pride in our hotel and in trying to make it the best in the area. We hope that you are able to stay with us in the near future.

Have a wonderful Summer!