“I Love This Place”
Review of Bite

Bite
Reserve with OpenTable
Bite is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 770 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Broadway between 13th & 15th
Description: In the Hotel Murano located on the 4th floor.
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Check out the daily early specials, they are amazing. We stumbled into this in a fugue of exhaustion after a day of travel to a conference. Too tired to go out, we just stayed in. They do some amazing specials - even at breakfast. Definitely not your "mother's" hotel restaurant!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Had a wonderful late night dinner at Bite. Bread basket was tasty, and the burger and fries were delicious.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I am not a big fan of fried green tomatoes. I guess I was having a day of being adventurous. I ordered them. they had kalamata olives and an aoli sauce that was fantastic!
The servers were very attentive and my entree chicken (also with kalamata olives) delicious.
I will say the hostess that evening was not very friendly...no smile when she looked at me. I was dining alone and almost felt like I was a bother. I am glad she was not the server as they were wonderful:)

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Very good food and service. We had either breakfast, lunch, or dinner over our 4 day stay. There were plenty of choices.

1  Thank AtlantaGirl11
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Good selection of well prepared food and delightful atmosphere. Friendly service and good price. We had an "early bird special" served from 4-6 that was excellent.

1  Thank phudsonmd