“Good Food, but will we return?”
Review of Bite

Bite
Reserve with OpenTable
Bite is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 764 Restaurants in Tacoma
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Broadway between 13th & 15th
Description: In the Hotel Murano located on the 4th floor.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The food was very good. But for the #4 rating in Tacoma, I was expecting more. I did not care for the atmosphere...not at all romantic compared to Marzano's, or Over the Moon. A good hotel restaurant. The halibut was excellent. A beet salad was delicious, although very expensive. Service was slow. Not at the top of my list for a return visit.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We only had breakfast here. The selection is good and the food is very good. We did have to flag down the waitress because we were waiting a long time. After notifying her of our need, breakfast did arrive soon after.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

The service at Bite was very attentive and professional. Our salads were very good. Other than that, Bite was very disappointing.

Our entrees were unimaginative and my salmon was very overlooked. Salt appeared to be the only seasoning used on both of our dishes.

Nice room, good service, hotel food.

Keri P, Manager at Bite, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Thank you so much for the review of Bite restaurant. We appreciate any and all feedback from our guests and use it to improve the quality of our food & service. I hope that you will join us again to see what we have done with the information you gave us. I would love to speak with you personally and find out more info so that we can improve the quality of the items that you reviewed, please don't hesitate to send me an email, keri.porritt@murano.com, or call the restaurant and ask for me personally.
Keri

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had lunch and were served large portions. The menu was well laid out and comprehensive in its descriptions.The meals we ordered were warm and well seasoned. Pretty standard food, well made. As it was the hotel's restaurant the prices reflective of the location and not the quality of the food.
Our booth was cramped and I would recommend a table.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

This is a review for happy hour. I am adding it to my top five happy hours in Tacoma. They do not take their menu items and make the portions smaller for happy hour. This place is a great deal on pretty good eats.
I had the Spicy Prawns ($5) and Truffle Fries ($4). The Spicy Prawns is a large portion with six prawns, sausage, asparagus, cherry tomatoes, served over bread in a spicy tomato sauce. I would recommend asking for the bread on the side, as it gets soggy from the sauce really quickly. Actually, that is how they should make the dish, anyways.
The Truffle Fries are a HUGE portion for a mere $4 at happy hour. There is a hint of truffle to the fries, which are served with shaved Parmesan cheese. The fries are crisp and tasty. Park with the valet, bring your ticket to the Bite for validation, and parking is free! You cannot beat free valet parking in Tacoma, given that street parking everywhere else downtown costs $$. The service was fast and friendly.

1  Thank FriendshipII