WINNER WONDERLAND

“Clean rooms for a nice picture.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Hosmer

Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Hosmer
Ranked #17 of 28 Hotels in Tacoma
“Clean rooms for a nice picture.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Good stay overall. Need to ask for Maid Service, although room very clean up on arrival.
Hard mattress, I dont prefer. Television has limited channels but all were good to watch. Would stay again, if in area.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Manager-RDO, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Hosmer, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. Were are pleased that you enjoyed our very clean rooms during your recent stay at the Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma-Hosmer. We look forward to having you back again soon when your in our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

I would recommend crosslands to anyone looking for clean, friendly and economic place to relax.. The showers are wonderful. Kitchenetts made my stay easier and saced me money by not eating out. Thank you...

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Needadayaway
Manager-RDO, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Hosmer, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the review of our hotel. It's nice to know that you value the kitchen so that you don't have to eat out every night! We hope to see you again soon.
Tacoma, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

The rooms were clean reasonable priced, front desk help was AWESOME.! I will be staying there again... Kitchens, Laundry room, little Mexican taco place down the street.. Bus right out front to take you to the mall..

Room Tip: On the back side of Motel, traffic is a little loud ...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager-RDO, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Hosmer, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed the staff and the fact that we are so conveniently located to local bus lines. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Plainview, Texas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

the staff at crossland was very helpful and nice. nice stay because of them. the room was clean when I checked in however could of used better pillows or maybe a couple more. would definitely stay again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager-RDO, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Hosmer, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that our staff made your stay more enjoyable. We are happy to provide extra pillows anytime. Just ask the front desk for extra pillows when you make your next reservation and we will have them in your room when you arrive. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

I hate when I look inside of pillow cases to see if the pillow is clean and I see stains. It made me gag. And this bed is just as soft as the floor. The bathroom sink is clogged.

Good thing I brought my Lysol spray. It made me feel a tiny bit better.

But I guess you get what you pay for! :-(

• Stayed January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Manager-RDO, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Hosmer, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The cleanliness of the pillow you described is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I am meeting with our Housekeeping staff to ensure that this does not happen again in the future. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I invite you to contact me at hos@extendedstay.com if you have any additional comments. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future and allow us to show you that we can most definately do better at providing you with a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price.

Travelers are raving about these Tacoma hotels

Tacoma, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have been staying at Crossland/ Hosmer for over two years and a half, although my initial plan was to move a month later, but the comforting customer service, the peaceful environment, and the staff kindness and treatment made me feel that no alternative place would be better than my home at Crossland.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager-RDO, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Hosmer, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that our staff made you feel at home from the very start. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and we are very glad to have you as our guest.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

When I stayed earlier this month I was a little skeptical as to what I was getting myself into because of the price but as soon as I walked in the door for check in I was greeted as family. Great customer service makes all the difference and every employee went above and beyond their call of duty. Will definitely stay during my next visit to tacoma.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review of your recent stay. I'm glad that the staff went above and beyond to exceed your expectations and make you feel at home, away from your home! Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tacoma
Quality Inn & Suites
#12 of 28 in Tacoma
Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Puyallup
Shilo Inn & Suites Tacoma
Extended Stay America - Tacoma - South

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Tacoma - Hosmer? Share your experiences!