Shilo Inns Tacoma(Tacoma)(Great Value!)
$104
$119
$169
  • Pool
$179
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 15, 2017

convenient location to I-5 and shopping, room was very clean, beds super comfortable. Great breakfast and open lounge area, nice to have evening beer/wine service. Pool was clean and perfect for hot day!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Rachelle B, Front Office Manager at Clarion Inn Near JBLM, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Dear Shawn S,
Thank you so much for your review. Your feedback is highly appreciated. It's wonderful to hear such positive comments about the staff and property. We take pride in making our guests happy and comfortable. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

The bed was comfortable, and the room was clean. The breakfast part was a nice surprise as I read other reviews and no one commented that there are several choices. Transients and people loitering around outside and people were being a little rowdy outside. Overall it was clean, a good price, and decent staff.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear D E,
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We're thrilled to hear that you found our beds comfortable, rooms clean and enjoyed our hot breakfast. Guest comfort, satisfaction & safety are of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide clean, comfortable, safe & friendly accommodations. Please know that your comments are highly valued as it will help us to fill in the gaps of the areas we need to work on. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience and we hope to have another opportunity to provide you a much better experience.

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

A stayed at the Clarion inn this last weekend the breakfast is very good the motel is clean and the staff is friendly the only problem I had is they charge me a different price than booking.com quoted me but other than that I really enjoyed my stay would love it if they had stairs or an elevator though

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Rachelle B, Front Office Manager at Clarion Inn Near JBLM, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Dear V8504YPjuliah,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your recent stay with us. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed our full hot breakfast, you found our hotel clean and you found staff friendly. I do apologize for any issues you had. We appreciate all feedback and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 17, 2017

I needed an affordable business hotel in this area. The lobby was clean, the halls were dated and long but the rooms looked and felt brand new when we walked in. I felt like we could have been in any major brand hotel. It was like a little oasis. The staff was so friendly and helpful. The sad part was, there seemed to be a lot of sketchy activity in the back parking lot. The nocturnal activity was all night long and the walls were paper thin (my earplugs barely kept the noise out). We heard all the conversations and tv next door. I suggested this property might think about putting up a gate across the parking lot to cut down on the side bar activities. Location, staff, cleanliness and price~ great. The cultural atmosphere a little sketchy.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Tawnya W, General Manager at Clarion Inn Near JBLM, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Dear Asharprd,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback. We hope you choose to stay with us again.
Thanks again,
Tawnya, General Manager
Clarion Inn
253-475-5900

Reviewed August 3, 2017

A friend of mine and I were in the area recently and were looking for a place to stay, not too far from Greater Seattle, but for a good price. This place came up so I decided to make a reservation and see how things went.

The stay itself was not bad. The staff was very friendly and the room was comfortable. I thought they had a great breakfast area but it seems they only had one person working it and she could not keep up with the demand. Our beds were OK, the padding on one bed was off so it was not as comfortable as expected.

As others have said, it seems that there were people hanging outside at all times of the day and night. Between a motorcycle group and the military folks, it seems there was always someone outside. We were able though to get to sleep at night as we didn't hear anything from out there.

Considering the location and the reasonable price, if needed and in the area, I'd think about staying here again.

Room Tip: ask for a lower floor if you have problems walking...no elevator here
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
Tawnya W, General Manager at Clarion Inn Near JBLM, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Dear Petrohd,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us, your feedback is very important as it helps us fill in the gaps of the areas we need to work on. We have been very busy these past couple weeks and have doubled up our breakfast staff. I will have housekeeping make sure the mattress pad is on both beds , my apologies . We do hope that you choose to stay with us again the next time your in the area.
Thanks again,