All reviews security guard industrial area freeway construction no pet fee front desk toaster waffles pet friendly hotel freeway side pet area slept great hard boiled eggs homeless people continental breakfast next morning stay at this hotel again biscuits and gravy train tracks
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

The rooms and overall appearance inside the hotel were not what I expected. It must have been recently remodeled, with upgraded finishes and wide open lobby spaces. The room we had was identical to the room I saw on a recent tv commercial for La Quinta, stylish and well conceived. Very comfortable bed, and though we were right next to an elevator, quiet. I have a reservation to stay there again in July, while attending a concert at the Tacoma Dome.
The restaurant was mediocre, empty on a Friday nite, and I can understand why. Will definitely venture out to find food.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Management response:Responded May 4, 2017

Thank you for your review and the compliments. We are happy you enjoyed your stay.
I saw your feedback on the restaurant, I might suggest the salmon, prime rib or fish and chips, as these are selections we always get compliments on.
Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed April 28, 2017

Seeing the results of the remodel was very impressive. There is a look of freshness about the facility. The Hotel staff seem to be happier. The staff seem friendly and more "welcoming". The staff are familiar with the surrounding area. The staff seems to recognize the attendants of conferences meeting on the site.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Management response:Responded May 15, 2017

Thank you very much for your review. I appreciate all your compliments and look forward to sharing your review with my team.
We hope you come back again in the future, and we will work very hard to impress you, in hopes of getting a 5 star rating next time.
Have a great day.

Reviewed April 25, 2017

best laquinta ever . nice spacious rooms, clean , friendly staff, close to freeway, close to activities, comfy bed, fridge and microwave in room excellent . no complaints about this hotel or our room . bathroom plus a separate make up counter

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank not2awnry
Management response:Responded April 29, 2017

You made my day! Thank you for 5 stars and the compliments!
I have an all property meeting next week and look forward to sharing your review.
Come back again soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2017

This is a hotel situated so that only a business traveler could love. With I-5 just yards from the front and train tracks in back, while being convenient, it is a tad difficult to navigate in and out of. However, the staff more than make up for it! I have never met such a friendly bunch of people. Everyone went out of their way to make us feel at home--especially the front desk people.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded April 29, 2017

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for the compliments about my staff. I look forward to sharing with all of them at our meeting next week.
Come back again soon.