Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

All reviews ghost tour high school story telling great tour great fun attic tunnel boos emf spooky stories stadium
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I admit it. I'm a large male. I was very interested in the tour of Stadium High School but was a bit afraid of both the attic and tunnel portions of the tour. I am very happy to report that neither the tunnel nor the attic were problems and the whole tour was amazing. I learned a lot about the history of Tacoma and the school. We also saw some amazing parts of the school, including that tunnel and attic. Would definitely go again for a ghost hunt or on any of their other tours.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Chris and Paul co-led a creepy and fun tour of Tacoma's ghosts. I got the EMF device to help me detect ghost activity, which adds to the excitement. I appreciated the friendliness and professionalism of the guides, and the well-paced 90-minute tour.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My father was a graduate in 1934 and I wanted my family to see the school. Great fun and a beautiful building. Lots of stairs and ducking or climbing over pipes or ductwork so not for the non-mobile or agile. We went to the 6pm tour and could see the city skyline and stadium. Later tours in the dark would be difficult to view those things.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our tour guide, Chris, was awesome! The history, mixed with anecdotes, of the building gave life to the beautiful and foreboding brick structure. I am looking forward to booking more tours soon, and will definitely recommend to others!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Melissa was an awesome tour guide. Very knowledgeable and made the tour fun and exciting. Would recommend to everyone, even those who have lived in the area for years.