“Disappointing!”
Review of Hello Cupcake

Hello Cupcake
Ranked #2 of 16 Bakeries in Tacoma
Reviewed July 22, 2013

When I walked in I was soooo excited! The place looks so cute and the cupcakes look wonderful. The presentation is really good. I bought the toffee almond and a coconut. They were about $3.00 a piece and not worth it at all. The toffee almond frosting was very tasty - but WAY too much frosting! Same with the coconut. The actual cupcakes were pretty dry and tasteless. I like moist and dense cake, not light and dry. I will not return here. I can make much better ones myself.

1  Thank AngelSonrisa

Reviewed July 12, 2013

While I didn't delve into the gorgeously displayed cupcakes, I did admire their appearance. Others in the shop were completely happy about their purchases. The chandeliers really do give an upscale look to this really cute bakery.

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

We bought a dozen for around $28. The buttercream was very sweet. There was a lot of frosting on all of them and the mint cupcake was not edible...way too much mint. 12 year old says too much frosting, 10 year old agrees so overall pretty disappointing.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

It seems cupcakes are all the rage recently and Hello Cupcake does an admirable job. They have lots of different kinds and every one I've tried has been delicious. It's a great place to stop in on a nice afternoon when you are walking in the area - it seems always to be busy and I'm glad they are doing well. I don't go out of my way to go there (or to ANY cupcake shop for that matter) but when I'm in the area it's always worth a visit. I love to see families there with their kids so excited to see all the cupcakes and fluttering around the display cases trying to decide which one to get. "Mom, mom, can I have one of each? Pleeeeze?"

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Cheer hell/heaven. This little business knows its business sense. Alway busy, always delicious and such quick friendly service.

They were ready for the 1000's of cheerleaders and the traveling families and the options were great. Didn't see any dairy/gluten free but with the volume of cupcakes leaving, no complaints.

Been to Hello Cupcake? Share your experiences!