Hotel Murano
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tacoma - Seattle(Tacoma)(Great Value!)
$110
$85
$127
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Shilo Inns Tacoma(Tacoma)(Great Value!)
$102
$84
Hotels.com
$179
  • Pool
$179
3,466 results
All reviewsglass artbeautiful hotellobby barroom servicehotel restaurantconvention centerself parkingtacoma art museumbusiness tripbitefloorartworkelevatorartistsconferencevaletartsy
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This hotel has nicely appointed rooms and ours had a superb view of the water. We enjoyed looking at the glass exhibits as well. The staff could not have been more pleasant and helpful and gave us lots of suggestions about where to go and what to do to make our stay more enjoyable. The only issue that we had was with the food quality of the hotel restaurant...we had several different things on the menu and each was terrible. I don't know what happened with our food but maybe there was someone new in the kitchen that night??

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I had stayed numerous times on business trips at the Murano wanting to return with my husband and enjoy the art in the area. The service, rooms and glass features on each room were the perfect setting to experience the Glass Museum and Tacoma art Gallery as well as the great Chihuly pieces in the restored Court House!

The food at BITES is by far the best hotel restaurant food that I have experienced in either my business or personal extensive travels.

The entire two day stay was fantastic at a great value

Room Tip: High up with view!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank comentsbycarolyn
Kate B, Other at Hotel Murano, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you for this fabulous review! I'm glad you and your husband could finally enjoy a relaxing stay with us. It's wonderful to hear that you enjoy our artwork. We are fortunate to have such pieces and enjoy sharing them with our guests. I can imagine they set a great tone for your weekend art tour around Tacoma. Thank you for mentioning our restaurant, as well. I'll pass your compliments along!

The next time you're in town, we'd love to welcome you back.

All the best,
Stan Kott, General Manager

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We had a really great one night stay at the Hotel Murano on January 1st. I think we were the only people there, but the staff was wonderful and the room was spacious and comfortable. The bed was great.

Room Tip: If it's a clear day, ask for a room on the Mount Rainier side of the Hotel
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NStravellers71
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is an awesome hotel. Look forward to another stay. Artwork and featured artists on every floor. The Public transportation is very close with great walkability. Very convenient and close to many businesses!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank cd2010tn
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I came up and spent one night at the Hotel Murano during a trip to Seattle. While I was only in the hotel for about 12 hours, I really enjoyed my time here. I got in late in the evening and when I was walking up to the desk there were a group of 8 guys checking in before me, but what I had figured would be a pretty decent wait was only a few minutes. I forgot to get her name, but the person who checked me in was great. Very friendly, but also efficient knowing that anyone checking in after about 9pm was ready to get to the room. I went up to my room (700) which was a nice corner room with a little more space. I did notice in the morning some street noise, but nothing that kept me from getting to bed easily that night. I was able to head up to the gym that was well stocked with machinery, towels and even the disinfecting towels for the machines after you are done. After a good nights sleep I woke up and grabbed a delicious breakfast at the restaurant, and headed my way. Everything I needed for a good business hotel set me on the path to a successful trip up to Seattle. Thanks Hotel Murano!

Room Tip: The -00 rooms are on a corner and very roomy. However if you are a VERY light sleeper, I may recommend something on a different side of the hotel. It didn't affect me at all, but once I get to sleep I don't get woken up very easily.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business