“Don't know where to start!”

Clearwater Casino Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Suquamish
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I booked a room in August for a conference at this resort in mid October. When I checked in they didn't have the room I requested and I was given a handicapped room. The shower head was so loose that it only sprayed the wall behind it. I called the desk several times and asked for a different room, but they wouldn't move me because they didn't have another room like what I was in. I tried, unsuccessfully, to convince the desk clerk that I didn't need a handicapped room and any room with a working shower would do. NO LUCK! I finally got a maintenace man to kind of tighten the showerhead so that I could take ashower. Next obstacle, the tv. I couldn't get any channels and again no help from the front desk and they eventually sent a bellman up to fix it. After he fixed it, he looked at me like I should tip him. I didn't and got the "pig eye" stare from him every time I saw him for the rest of the stay. The next day I ran up to my room in hte middle of the afternoon to get something and found my door propped open. No one was in the room and there was no maid cart in the hallway. Everything of mine seemed to be there, so I closed the door and left. If you want to try to talk to a manager, good luck. I asked a couple of times and they were always busy. If this conference is held at this resort again next year, I'll skip it.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
7  Thank Dave O
There are newer reviews for Clearwater Casino Resort

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Beautiful hotel! Also pleasantly surprised at how nice the meeting space was. It was very comfortable, well lit with an entire wall of windows and beautifully appointed. (Nothing worse than spending an entire day cooped up in a banquet/meeting space without windows!) Additionally, the buffet-style lunch was enjoyed by all.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view of the water if possible. The scenery is absolutely spectacular! Also br...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This hotel is a breathe of fresh air! The property is situated in a lovely bay with loons floating by (at least I thought that they were loons). Nearby you have the lovely towns of Bainbridge and Poulsbo - especially liked Poulsbo!!!! The casino is fun and if you join the loyalty club in advance they may surprise you with some nice offers to entice you to come stay. We received an offer for 50% off a night at the hotel and a free buffet! The buffet was very good and the room was very nice. Wish we lived closer - I would be a frequent visiter were I not on the east coast! Thanks Clearwater Casino Resort for a great evening!

Room Tip: Opt for a waterview room - even if it costs extra.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We decided to meet some friends and used the resort as a half way point and it worked out great. They have the best beds that we have ever slept on, firm but not hard. We happen to have a view of the bay and it was spectacular. Shower and bathroom is all granite and decor had Indian accents to it, a very nice touch. The buffet breakfast had plenty of bacon and eggs and juices and fruits nice variety of foods!
This was our second visit and we will be back in the winter!

Room Tip: Any room is a good room!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jim F
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We were invited to a wedding in Poulsbo and the bride set up this resort as a place for us all to stay. All I can say is that we will definitely be back to spend more time here. Top notch hotel at a reasonable price. The room was so lovely with hardwood floors, granite countertop in the bathroom that was like a high-end masterbath. The shower was floor to ceiling tile with glass doors. The bed was so comfortable, we did not want to leave! A packet of popcorn was waiting for us in the microwave and the coffee was delicious! They had all of the ammenities that you needed: shampoo/conditioner/body wash, eye makeup remover, cotton swabs, ear swabs, lotion, hairdryer and an iron! They had a wonderful free breakfast that included scramble eggs, sausage and biscuits as well as bagels, fresh fruit and cereals! The resort is on the Puget Sound so the view was awesome! There is a huge firepit to sit around in the evening! You have to check it out if you are in the area!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Again we stayed here, just as good as before. Great Resort. Great Service, Great Breakfast, Great Location - Go Here. you will not be let down.

I love the keurig machines in each room, the native American Art is gorgeous, the bath supplies - excellent.

p.s. the Spa is one of the best i have ever been to.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We stayed here for a work retreat and I thought it was the perfect venue: relaxing, serene, cozy, beautiful. The resort has a lovely fire pit to sit around at night, a great view if you stay in a water view room, a zero-depth entry indoor pool, an outdoor hot tub and a REALLY decent free breakfast (including eggs, meat, pastry, cereal, different juice, bagels, etc). The only thing I would recommend is that if you stay in a ground floor water view room, it feels more like a business space and the beds are quite small. Other than that, we had a fabulous time - and they are pet friendly!!

Room Tip: Water view - 2nd floor or higher. Or splurge on a suite.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Suquamish
Poulsbo Inn
Poulsbo Inn
#2 of 2 in Poulsbo
Best Western Plus Bainbridge Island Suites
Best Western Plus Bainbridge Isl...
#1 of 5 in Bainbridge Island
#1 of 1 in Port Ludlow
Island Country Inn
Island Country Inn
#3 of 5 in Bainbridge Island

Been to Clearwater Casino Resort? Share your experiences!