“This is the biggest [--] Iv ever seen.”
Review of Travel Inn Motel

Travel Inn Motel
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Sunnyside
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Dirty shower, no heat, smelled bad. There is nothing I could say good about this place. The ppl who run it are nice but still didn't refund my money even though I left 45 min after I got there to stay somewhere else

• Stayed: October 2012

Reviewed July 27, 2012

For about a month now there are now two new managers that are a couple. Since then the place has looked A LOT NICER!!! The rooms are really clean and the staff are really nice and friendly. If I ever had a problem with something in the room it got fixed right away they even gave me a stamp card that the lady signs every time I rent a room, for every 5th time I rent a room there I get it FOR FREE!!! I have never been to a hotel where they have had that before. Also if I want to go eat at some nice places like Mongolian Grill in Sunnyside I get an extra 20% off just by staying there, or even get a good deal with dominoes if I feel like wanting pizza. Altogether I really liked my stay, they made me feel welcome

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Veronica U
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Worst place ever, know hot water in shower and they won't fix it? We asked for wash cloth everyday but never got one. They will not clean room or empty garbage. I stay in a lot of motels and hotels and this was the worst ever and had too check out and stay down the street at country inn same price and get a hot shower after work.

Room Tip: Stay some where else or sleep in your car
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2009

I stayed here after having a bad experience at a large chain hotel; thought I'd try something different. The owners were friendly and courteous, the room was large and clean, and altogether it was a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank NobleExperiments
Travelers also viewed these Sunnyside hotels
Quality Inn
#3 of 4 in Sunnyside
2 mi away
Best Western Plus Grapevine Inn
Sunnyside Inn Bed and Breakfast

Been to Travel Inn Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travel Inn Motel

Address: 724 Yakima Valley Hwy, Sunnyside, WA 98944
Location: United States > Washington > Sunnyside
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Sunnyside
Price Range: $41 - $63 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Travel Inn Motel 2*
TRAVEL INN MOTEL now offers lowest rates on Daily Rentals is $49.99 Per Night. Weekly starting low as $300.00 per week and monthly starting low as $750.00 for 28 days. Open 24 hours and 7 days a week. Offers in-house security, free long distance calling, free Wifi, clean rooms and lowest rates guaranteed. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Travel Inn Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.