“Lunch time!”

El Valle Family Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in Sunnyside
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Great family restaurant with good portions and decent prices. Staff is friendly and come around often to see of you need anything.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Happy hour was wonderful enjoyed their tap selection of beers. Also there is free appetizers during happy hour. There food they served large plates. Pricing is very fair. I highly recommended

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Big portions good prices decent service. This is the only place I have visited in sunnyside but I would definitely come back. I kept eating after I was full because the food was good. I had the Chile relleno and it was yum!

1  Thank LoneOak6496
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Big portions. Very well presented and tasty. Don't be in a hurry as they can be very busy in the evenings and weekends but worth the wait.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Had great service and really good food.
The drinks brought us in, but the wonderful smells comming from the kitchen changed our minds. Had to give the food a try since my mouth was watering. It was a smart idea since it was worth it.