“Bad Service - Augumentative Staff”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Main St Dairy Freeze
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Sumner
Reviewed July 6, 2009

Recently went to the Dairy Freeze in Sumner. I ordered a Root Beer float and a "plain" hamburger. I was served a glass of root beer; I asked the server about the "float" part and she said "You mean you want ice-cream in there?" Then she served the "plain" hamburger with everything on it. When I told her I ordered it plain, she offered to cook another one. The second one came covered in mayo and cheese. After about an hour of this, I left without getting either my burger or a float. Nin bucks for a glass of soda is a bit much.

1  Thank Travels900

Reviewed April 18, 2009

I always look forward to trying these type of places for burgers. Small inside but don't really care about the decor of these type of places...I'm more interested in how good the burger may be. I ordered the Main Street burger which was your typical regular hamburger with lettuce,onion,tomatoes. I was surprised how much the food cost. It was almost 9 dollars to get the meal deal. I just got a burger and thought we'd share fries. Our daughters kids meal was over 5 dollars. I thought that was pretty steep. I don't mind paying more if the burger is great but this was just so-so. Nothing spectacular and nothing that supports the prices they are charging. It's called the dairy freeze so maybe their forte is the ice cream. I wouldn't go back though to test that theory.

Reviewed September 20, 2008

The WAS the best burger and frys in Sumner. However, they no longer hand cut the frys and use pre-made mushy soggy frys. I won't be back.

1  Thank FryEater
Reviewed April 6, 2008

Good fries and shakes!

Been to Main St Dairy Freeze? Share your experiences!