“It tries.”

Farrelli's Pizza & Pool Co
Reserve with OpenTable
Farrelli's Pizza & Pool Co is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 54 Restaurants in Sumner
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Seattle, Washington
“It tries.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

If I want wood fired pizza, I go to the Rock. This place is okay, but a bit too bright and sterile. I suppose if you had a baseball team of kids with you, it would be a perfect place, but for adults who want a good pizza, the atmosphere just doesn't cut it.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank LakeTappsLady

Puyallup, Washington
“Always good food, service and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

I am an occasionally visitor and always find the food good, the service attentive and friendly and the overall atmosphere inviting. They have a good selection of menu items and some interesting options not found everywhere.

• Visited August 2012
FL
“Decent Pizza, Okay Setting”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

Googled pizza places while on a road trip to Mt. Rainier. Farrelli's came up so we stopped in. We sat in the bar and service was prompt. They have myriad options for ordering a pizza, but I just got a regular old fashioned pepperoni. The pizza was pretty tasty but it was not really memorable. They have a few micro beers on tap as well as the traditional brews.

• Visited November 2012
“Ive had hit and miss at this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

I would say they are mostly average except for the gluten free pizza's...Stick to a chicken and veggie stile pizza their sausage and peperoni pizza's are soo greasy they are almost inedible

Visited September 2012
Tacoma, Washington
“Love their pizza, can't stand their service.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

Went to Farrelli's Sunday afternoon, there wasn't a lot of people there, and it's was quiet. Took our appetizer 40 minutes to come out after we ordered. Then our pizza was another 20. I love their pizza but our service left a lot to be desired. First I had to ask our server if they forgot about my party. It was taking, just that long. Then we told the server that well just take it to go and if it's not ready, we're not paying for it. All of a sudden our pizza was done a few minutes later. I could understanding this if it was, say, an evening dinner on Friday. But there was no reason for their service to be so slow. If you eat here, make sure you have a lot of time.

Been to Farrelli's Pizza & Pool Co? Share your experiences!