“third time stay”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Sumner
Reno, Nevada, United States
“third time stay”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

this was 3rd time stay at this hotel. realy nice guest service when we are there. we can park in front of the room.the rate are more then resonable. my family and i would glad stay here again.
i would totaly recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Ishrat A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Our family came to Washington to visit a friend for her wedding. We looked around for the closest motel to the reception and decided to stay at the Sumner Motor Inn. Overall I would recommend this motel price wise, cleanliness, and we were treated with well by staff. Will be staying here again for Christmas.

• Stayed September 2012
3 Thank mgarcia483
Wenatchee, Washington, United States
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I must say the lady at the counter was great, however, the gentleman I had to deal with was rude, arrogant and a complete jerk to my family. Im not sure if he is the owner or not, but he was of middle eastern desent. Ive been going to motels my whole life and Ive never been so outraged in my life.

Ive stayed at Sumner Motor Inn before and have felt he was rude, but this is it. This guy is beyond rude and needs to be replaced.

The motel itself is awesome, a great facility, but this man needs to learn what costumer service is about.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank joshl193
sumnerinn, Guest Relations Manager at Sumner Motor Inn, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
This guest was upset due to being ask for a key/damage deposit, which the motel requires when paying in cash. This is not his first time of staying here. This is why he responded with a negative review on this motel and of the property owner.

Travelers are raving about these Sumner hotels

Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Stayed here with my girlfriend for new years eve. We had a wonderful stay. The price was great and the rooms were very clean! They had a helpful and friendly staff. We will definitely stay there again and I would totally recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington, United States
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I had a lovely stay. The staff was helpful and kind. The room was comfortable and nicely appointed. I felt very safe there. I will surely stay there again the next time I'm in town. Thanks guys for a job well done! Oh, it is also convenient for doing the Puyallup fair! Or, any of the fun things going on in the area. Give them a try, I think you will like it!

Room Tip: Just be polite.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Fife, Washington
Reviewed September 3, 2012

The price,location was perfect for me and how clean and comfortable the room was it is worth it
The staff was very friendly and efficient. I was happy with the value of this hotel and would definitely stay again. It was right .

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Kevin L
puyallup
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I stayed for 2 days in July, and was surprised at how nice the place was. The room was tidy and the air conditioner was a welcome bonus, as it was very hot those days. The staff at the desk were friendly, and I had an overall enjoyable stay. I would recommend it to my family.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank bret a
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sumner
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sumner
Guest House Inn Enumclaw
Guest House Inn Enumclaw
#2 of 2 in Enumclaw
GuestHouse Inn Auburn

Been to Sumner Motor Inn? Share your experiences!