“Good burgers & Wraps”

Bobs Burgers and Brew
Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Sumas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

The food at bobs is basic, but it is good. It is very consistent. I actually enjoy the wraps more then the burgers, especially the Cajun chicken, which isn't always on the menu, but they will still make.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

My daughter and I had been shopping most of the afternoon and the outlet malls. We were very hungry and tired. Being a Saturday night we would be in trouble. Stopped in at Bob's for the first time and it was very crowded, but we got seated within 10 minutes. Service was a little slow, but food was excellent. I would definitely go there again.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Looks cool, seems like a funky local pub but its actually a chain and an unimpressive one. It's a bit like a dive inside, grimy and with a definite border town feel. Hard to describe but if you go, you'll know what I mean.

Service is not very good. Disinterested, wary, bored...

Food mediocre. For some reason I expected knock your socks off burgers. They were definitely frozen patties with very little flavour. The onion rings were recommended but again were nasty frozen reheated rings.

REALLY CHEAP BEER !!

Place looks cool but I'd recommend moseying to the next place.

1  Thank ExhaustedTvlr
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

I love this place the burgers are top notch and the potato wedges are some of the best I've ever had they are so big they stay hot till your last bite
The hunting lodge look is great it makes you feel like your going to get good food no matter what you order
So if you in sumas I would recommend bobs burgers to anyone

1  Thank ExtremeBurgerdude