“The Ladies working here make this place!”
Review of Dutch Cup Motel

Dutch Cup Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sultan
Dutch Cup Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sultan
Seattle, Washington
“The Ladies working here make this place!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The Dutch Cup is dog friendly and worked with me weekly as I didn't know how long i'd be staying. They made sure I got the best rate possible. The room was clean (beds are hard as rocks and old as the hills).But the Internet service worked well as did cable TV. The thing that impressed me the most was the women working there! I never felt like I had to pack all my things up everytime I left the room.I knew they would be respectful of my things and not enter my room if I asked them not to. They all loved my dog and brought him gifts. Being in transition isn't fun or easy but my month at the Dutch Cup was comfortable and the gals were good listeners and someone is always on site to go to for help or chit chat. The train startled me at first but then it became one more cool thing about the location. The bars next door and across the street were no big deal and made for good people watching! Thank you Ladies of the Dutch Cup for your kindness, caring and your love of my favorite boy, Jefe., Signed, your comic relief from room 23!

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank robin w

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Clean and adequate. Friendly and helpful clerk. Problem with the electricity or fuses, because laptops/cellphone charger kept cutting out. Expected larger historic downtown, but be forewarned: Sultan is tiny, and the "historic area" is about a block. Nice river, though. Dutch Cup could not help that the club next door had its grand opening the night we stayed. Noise and loud arguments in parking lot continued until about 3 am. Clerk was apologetic the next morning, but we understood it was beyond their control.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank 1orangepopsicle
Johnstown, Colorado, United States
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Motorcycling down the road and kind of looking for a place to stay we seen a vacancy sign on the Dutch Cup Motel so we pulled in and checked it out. The desk person was kind, friendly, and helpful and quickly checked us in to a room.
We found the room to be quite adequate and the whole place was well taken care of with little "nice" touches all around like pots of flowers and such.
The room was clean, the bedding was clean, the bathroom was quite clean and overall it was a very pleasant stay indeed.
I wouldn't hesitate to stop here again at all and the BONUS is that the bakery down the street has one of the best breakfasts you'll find for many miles around!

Room Tip: You're going to like it!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank BQmaxted
Grimsby
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

The room was large and the beds were comfy but there was a strange smell. The hair dryer didn't work and it seemed like the other guests were constantly on the move, all through the night cars were coming and going. The rail road was close by and trains were constantly blowing their horns. I counted 25 whistle blasts from one train alone. Taking everything into consideration, the motel was overpriced.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ChrisnTracey
Bonney Lake, Washington, United States
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I've stayed here a few times. It's very clean and the staff is very nice. The mattresses were very hard, other than that all was good... oh... except the loud sheep and chainsaw noises coming from upstairs (I think).

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank Kim L
Naples, Florida
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Older motel but that is part of it's charm, we were here for 3 days and had no issues whatsoever.
Motel staff was great! Quaint older town to walk around in. Excellent place to eat right across the road, it's a bar also. The bar was not noisy or rowdy so we slept great. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank Irishgirl63
Seattle
Reviewed December 18, 2006

Been staying at the Dutch Cup Motel for years and have always found my rooms **** clean and the staff on duty wonderful. Bathrooms have all new shower plumbing and double flush eco-toilets. The building is an older two story building but well kept.
Price is average, but beware of the higher Hotel/Motel sales tax in Washington.

• Stayed November 2006
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6 Thank cckelsey
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sultan
Best Western Sky Valley Inn
Fairground Inn
Fairground Inn
#4 of 5 in Monroe
Evergreen Inn and Suites

Been to Dutch Cup Motel? Share your experiences!