“What a joint”

Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Lk Stevens Wa
“What a joint”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

This is a great hole in the wall joint. Great food, fun staff, larger portions than you can eat, all in woodsy redneck setting...and I don't mean that in a bad way at all. This isn't fine city dining....and I wouldn't want it that way. I found out about this place from a friend that lives nearby. Can't wait to come back, and soon. A great stop after a day on the slopes. And PS...very reasonable prices.

• Visited January 2014

Sultan
“Big Food!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

This place really lives up to the "big food" it advertises about! Very, very good prime rib......and I have eaten LOTS of prime rib. I gave the owner "Bubba" Deach a head's up that I was having my birthday party there on the same night my favorite local band was playing. Bubba went above & beyond to accommodate me; he even advertised my birthday on his big reader board! The service was good, atmosphere was rockin', and the band (The Shortcutz) were awesome.
All the weekly specials at this place sound yummy; I will eventually try them all. I like the way the building is split up: bar, main room, dart room. Outside there is a deck, covered area, fire pit, and grassy area for hanging out. This is one of the best places to eat & party, east of Monroe. I recommend giving them a try.

Visited December 2012