“We Weren't Sure, But -------”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Big River Grill

Big River Grill
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Stevenson
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Eugene, Oregon
“We Weren't Sure, But -------”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Trip Advisor reviews were good but we like our own opinion.
Everything about Big River Grill was to our liking.
Booths, Fun Decor, Excellent Food with Wonderful Creative Dishes.
Attentive Friendly Staff.
Worth a special trip to Stevenson, WA.

Visited July 2014

Fort Worth, Texas
“delicious dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

A lovely dinner in the quaint town of Stevenson. It was midweek so not too crowded. The service was excellent. My husband had the steak and I had the shrimp pasta. We definately would eat here again on our next visit.

Visited July 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

The food was amazing. Best rueben I've ever had. The service was terrific. Such a personal small town feel with a big time menu.

“I'd go again!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on a whim. We assumed our group was too large (15 adults), for what looked like an already-full-house. Some other diners urged us in, saying the food was really good. Although we couldn't all sit together, the bar tender seated us immediately. The decor is interesting, and we enjoyed reading the license plates on display. It's a bit on the dark side, and sorthe of musty, but the food makes it worthwhile. Two people at my table had the Fri special salmon chowder bowl with sides of sweet potato fries, and both raved about it. I had a BLT on housemade foccasia. It was delicious! We were all happy we came.

• Visited June 2014
Richland, Washington
“Excellent meal and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

I had the Thai Chicken with Peanut Sauce. It came with Jasmine Rice and vegetables. This meal was excellent (I ate the entire meal). The flavor was great and the food was cooked to perfection. The carrots could have been cooked a bit longer but that was a very minor blip (for me). My husband had the stuffed ravioli which he thoroughly enjoyed. The cream sauce was outstanding. The staff was very attentive. We were seated immediately received menus and water, order was taken shortly thereafter. We had a chance to chat and enjoy our beverages before our meal arrived (not long).

• Visited June 2014