“Food was the worst”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Seattle, Washington
“Food was the worst”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The food presentation was really bad. The pork medaillions were breaded and tough with a very bad sauce on it.

Visited July 2013

Princeton, NJ
“Old time tavern feel with excellent food”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Friendly atmosphere, pub feel, with excellent food. I had the rib-eye steak, and it was fabulous. It was not as thick as most rib-eyes, but it was grilled so well and tasted great. It came with fresh grilled veggies and garlic mashed potatoes.

Portland, Oregon, United States
“Great food / good service”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I was impressed, the food was better than I expected. Lots of great choices, I had a hard time making up my mind. I tried the meatloaf with mashed potatoes. I wash delicious!!!!

Livermore, California
“If I was a local, I'd eat here often!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by the manager of the cabin we stayed at. They were unusually busy the night we went, and it took one hour to get our food, but my dinner was worth the wait! I highly recommend the the thai chicken with peanut sauce. It's got a kick to it and was scrumptious!

buffalo, wyoming
“Food was fine.”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Food was nothing to brag about, just fine, good portions, and tasty with a variety of selections. Many local brews to select from. Service was friendly. Nice place to stop for lunch or diner if picking local diner in Stevenson, Washington.

• Visited June 2013