“Good food!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Feasterville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Good food!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Had dinner here with my husband. Seems like a great local place. Food was really good. service was great too!

• Visited October 2012

Oregon
“African Peanut Soup!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My wife and I make pilgimages from Portland every other month or so to have BRG's African Peanut Soup- outstanding blend of flavors! (served on Mondays and Wednesdays.) Besides the soup, their side salads and bread are great, and they have a very good beer selection, i.e. Walking Man and Double Mountain. The drive up the gorge is beautiful, too!

• Visited October 2012
Issaquah, WA
“Best Breakfast EVER”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We only went here for breakfast on Saturday while we were staying at the Skamania Lodge. This was hands-down, one of the very best breakfasts we have ever eaten, and my husband lives for his breakfasts. Outstanding food, great service, friendly and welcoming. Can't wait to eat here again.

Visited September 2012
Ione, Washington
“Excellent dinner and service”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

While staying at a nearby lodge, we decided to drive down to Stevenson and try the BRG my husband had found on TripAdvisor. We are very happy we did. It does need a little sprucing up as in new carpet would be a good starting point. But other than that it was clean and had a homey, small town feel to it. We had good service. My husband ordered the House Smoked Salmon Alfredo. Said it was really good. I entered the BRG with the intention of having Joe's Garlic Shrimp but instead ordered the Grilled Adobo Pork Loin. Wow, spicy marinated pork with a cranberry and apple glaze, an explosion of flavor. Glad I made that choice. It comes with grilled polenta but I opted for buttermilk garlic mashed potatoes. (I rarely turn down mashed potatoes.) We both ordered a mixed green dinner salad and asked for their homemade roasted garlic vinaigrette. Yikes, that was so good we purchased a pint to take home. I would eat here again for sure.

• Visited September 2012
Maineville, Ohio
“Unexpected Pleasure”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We had two meals and at both we were very pleased with food quality and service. A delightful experience.

Visited September 2012