A few cautions before I recommend this place:
1. There is no outdoor pool, and few of the rooms have balconies.
2. It is huge, with more of a corporate feel than I would normally recommend.
3. There are likely to be large events going on during your stay such as conferences or weddings, with accompanying noise levels.
All that said, here are the pluses:
1. Great location for visiting the waterfalls of the Colombia River Gorge.
2. Very pretty views.
3. A nice large front lawn with Adirondack chairs for relaxing and enjoying the view, and a fire pit at night.
4. An interesting daily falconry exhibit with a local rehabilitation center which features owls, hawks, falcons, and other birds of prey.
5. Comfy beds and towels.
6. Helpful desk in the main lobby that will recommend local hikes, activities, and sights.
7. The bar has very good food at relatively reasonable prices, and a few outdoor tables with lovely views.
In short: Recommended.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Skamania Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skamania Hotel Stevenson
- Skamania Resort Stevenson
- Skamania Lodge Washington