All reviews hood river bathrooms and showers tent sites are freight train lovely campground cascade locks private campground water pressure the columbia gorge definitely stay here again stevens facilities leveling privacy unhook hosts washington
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

In Washington with four friends on a cross country trip, we were blown away by how nice this campground was, reasonable price, terrific location, clean bathrooms, and the friendliest staff we have come in contact with. Highly recommend.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

We felt fortunate to be able to secure a tent reservation a week before the always busy Memorial Day weekend. All of the other places I looked at had no openings so it was great when I called and Kyle told me no problem we've got a site open. Kyle and Marissa are lovely hosts and were very welcoming, always looking to help out. The campground was very clean and well laid out. It is situated off of the main road, making it very easy to get to but still far away enough from the road so you don't hear any car traffic or trains which was the #1 complaint about other places in the area. Bathrooms and showers as noted in other reviews are very clean and the temperature and water pressure were great. I'm not a big fan of coin operated showers but the that's the way it is and since the shower area was clean and I didn't have to wait for an open stall I really didn't mind it all that much. Kyle and Marissa are great hosts. They seemed to be very hands on, happy and social and obviously take great pride as I couldn't find fault with really anything. Kyle did ask me if we were happy with our site and if our site, T6 didn't have a slight incline I would've given this review 5 stars. I'm sure if I had asked to move to another site that request would have been accommodated but once our camp was set up, moving it seemed to be something we just weren't into. Nice touches was the soft wood shavings on the ground where you set up your tent. Another plus is the ability to purchase ice, wood and ice cream on site and our dogs loved the dog run area. This is an ideal location for many reasons and I can confidently recommend Timberlake RV and Campground whether it's for a family, couples/friends or single hiker. Thank you Kyle and Marissa for making our stay enjoyable and we look forward to camping with you again.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2017

I just returned from a 3-night stay at Timberlake. We had a large RV space and we were able to fit three cars and two tents in our spot. Our spot, #33 felt pretty private and the entire campsite was extremely clean and well run. The bathrooms were also spotless and comfortable.

The owners, Kyle and Merissa are absolutely wonderful! When they learned that our camp stove was broken they made a pot of coffee in the morning for us and then they returned the next day with their own camp stove as a loaner.

This campground also provides Internet access, which is important these days!

The only difficulty we faced was because we did not have an RV and were in an RV space, the bathrooms were a bit far away. It's a couple of minutes to walk to the restrooms and somewhat hilly, so if someone had to go badly in the middle of the night, it was a bit of a walk. Kyle did mention that during the main season they will have a portable bathroom up near the RV spaces which will take care of much of the problem.

But overall, it was a really nice campground in a beautiful location!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 12, 2017

We didn't want to camp in Portland so we stumbled upon a great place about 40 mile east. Great location to explore the Columbia River Gorge and Mt. Hood. Good Wifi, level deep sites, nice forested park. If you like to fish this is a excellent location. On top of a great place to stay, the owners Kyle and Marissa go out of there way to help you with what ever you need. Two young folks working hard and really good people. When I'm back in the area will most definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
campthegorge, Owner at Timberlake Campground & RV, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Kyle and I really love what we do and our goal is always to make sure our campers have a great experience. Thanks again.
Marissa

Reviewed September 26, 2016

Really lovely RV park, lots of space, so green and lush. Very good facilities. I would definietly recommend this park - Kyle is a lovely and accommodating host. Great hall for sharing, with open fire.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family