“Pizza is good...”

Cuisines: Pizza
Stanwood, Washington
“Pizza is good...”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I ordered for delivery on a normal week night. Took two hours to arrive, it was fully cold and not a mention of it when the guy brought it to the door. I called at 1:45 in to the wait and the guy at on the phone said he should just be pulling in. 15 minutes later he did. I live less than 10 minutes from the location and there isn't much traffic in Stanwood.

I emailed the corp customer service and haven't seen a response... going on two weeks later.

The pizza is decent, but the service is literally the worst I have ever had. Roll the dice if you like, but I will take my business elsewhere.

• Visited February 2014

Camano Island, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I always order pizza from Sahara. I usually have it delivered to my home and the delivery time is usually pretty quick. The pizza ia always warm.

• Visited December 2013