“Awesome burger, great fries!”

Johnny's Burger Stop
Ranked #19 of 64 Restaurants in Stanwood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Seattle, Washington
“Awesome burger, great fries!”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I always prefer to stop at a small local joint than a chain when traveling. My wife and I stopped at Johnny's on the way to Bellingham. I had the classic double cheeseburger and fries, my wife had the chicken burger. We both thought our burgers were about as good as it gets. It's a small, hole in the wall type of place, but the service was friendly, adn the food was great.. Took a bit longer than a chain, but this is fresh made food, not reheated McJunk! Definitely will return!

Visited October 2012

Camano Island, Washington
“Good grab n go burger, until someone builds something else by I-5”
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

I drive by this everyday and am a sucker for a good burger. Very pricey for what they give you. Taste is good make sure you spring for sweet potato fries and a shake. I had the mushroom wife had the bacin and son had chicken strips. The burger was somewhat dry but the whole package was good. Small dining section, and bathroom was small and had to fetch a key when you need it. Did have a nice patio for nice days!

Wine Country, north of San Francisco
“A Good Average Burger”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Located west of I-5 just off the road leading to the town of Stanwood. The wife and I had the standard deluxe that comes with the fixings, cheese lettuce, tomato and meat paddy with Johnny's special sauce -a slight chipotle like sauce that rendered it tasty and somewhat spicy. Not what we expected but it sure did not stop us from gobbling our burgers down. We both enjoyed the burger but the downside was the paddy. Though tasty, it seemed too thin for a quarter pounder, and too thin for the short order cook to acquire the medium rare that we requested. The bottom line is it was a good burger but not a great one for six dollars. Fries are extra but we would have the room anyways. The shakes are made the old fashion way and looked good. Though the burger itself rates very good, I had to give this an overall average due to the meat paddy and the cost.

• Visited June 2012
“Some of the best side of the road burgers!”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I try to time my trips on I-5 so I pass by Johnny's at lunch time. The Verde burger, onion rings and a thick chocolate malt make the rest of the trip to the border a breeze.