“Owner brought France to th e Northwest”

Fleur de Sel Artisan Creperie
Ranked #88 of 960 Restaurants in Spokane
Reviewed July 31, 2018

I've eaten a lot of crepes in Paris and I was thrilled when this place opened up in Spokane. I love the crepes here, both the savory ones and dessert ones. It's a great place to quickly grab a bite to eat and a coffee with a friend. The French American owner is delightful. I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Carrie A

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

We dropped in to see if they really had a GF crepe. They have them and a GFV version as well. Clean, fast friendly service and a seating area that can accommodate a party of 6. We enjoyed the Monte Cristo crepe! They have sweet and savory crepes, so something for every palette.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Four of us stopped in for breakfast.
All had different egg crepes that were very delicious. Owner gave us sample of fruit crepe that was even better. I would strongly recommend eating here.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed May 17, 2018

Great atmosphere, fresh ingredients, and so tasty! Sweet or savoury, the menu has great choices. Only open until 2 PM. Ate there a few times over the course of 4 days!

1  Thank Jeffrey S
Reviewed May 11, 2018

Nice little joint. Not too hipster (which I am demonstratively not), and a decent alternative to traditional breakfasts. I thought the young staff did fine with the product, and were friendly and accommodating. We did sweet and savory options, and all had good flavor. We ordered a third one because we weren't sure if two would fill us up, but in retrospect two would have been just fine. Food was presented pretty quick, and that was appreciated when we needed to make an appointment. My 15-yr old yammered how cute the place was, and indeed, it was a nice dining area, with a neat repurposed wood wall. These guys have a good gig going on here, and I would definitely do their Monte Cristo crepe again...

1  Thank gcleff11