“Yasou!”
Review of Opa Pizza - CLOSED

Opa Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 22, 2010

My family has recently visited Opa's Pizza, and were impressed. While the food was average for Greek food, the service and ambience surpassed our expectations. The most impressive part of our experience was the bouzouki player. He was very friendly and made us feel as though we were truly dinning in a Grecian city. We will return soon with more of our friends and family!

2  Thank hbaushke

Reviewed September 12, 2010

The strip mall appearence probably kept us from making it a destination for dinner, but one day we decided to try it and we are so glad we did! Our son had the pizza, I'm sure it was fine but it's just pizza. The rest of the family had greek food and it was WONDERFUL! They serve tzaziki and amazingly fresh, hot pitas while you wait for your meals and we just wanted more, more, more! All of our entrees were very flavorful. We've been back since and continue to enjoy it!

1  Thank jane850
Reviewed June 9, 2010

This is easily my new favorite place to eat. I'm telling everyone that I can find about it. Great beer and wine selection, incredible food and service above and beyond the call of duty. I can't believe I live so close and never knew it was there. I already have a party of about 10 going there this weekend. Try the Meze for the appetizer, it's awesome. And the Chicken Santorini is probably the food that they will serve me if I go to Heaven when I die.

2  Thank GY1680
Reviewed January 15, 2010

It was wonderful!! The atmosphere was great, the service friendly, and the food was amazing! LOVED IT!!!!

1  Thank Twitty-Day
Reviewed January 1, 2010

Service was slow. Food was terrible. Will never go there again.

1  Thank sastein